06 Aug Car Aircon Regas Cost
Car Aircon Regas Cost
Car aircon regas cost is from $170.00 depending on your location.
However, if there’s no gas, where’s it gone? It could be because of a gas leak or not serviced for many years. Or maybe you have replaced some aircon parts in either case; We carry a leak pressure test out before we add any refrigeration gas to the system.
If we detected a leak or faulty aircon components, we inform you with the cost involved to fix issues. If you decide not to have the work done, a basic call-out inspection fee is all you’ll pay, which starts at $80.00, again depending on your location. You can see more information about the regas process here if you’re interested.
Your car aircon system will need an aircon regas every 1.5-2 years on average. So, if it has been a while, it is time to take your car in for an air conditioning service.
On average, your car aircon system will lose around 10 per cent of the gas annually through aircon seals, O-rings and air conditioning hoses. As it loses gas, it will stop producing as much cold air as you would like.
How long can the air conditioning regas process take varies according to the car you have? But you can count on it taking around 40 mins.
Your vehicle air conditioning system will work better overall if you continue to get an aircon regas as needed.
Servicing your car aircon system is a regular part of taking care of the air conditioning system. It is not usually in the mechanical service plan, but it is good practice to get your car aircon checked out regularly. Do you like your car air conditioner to be cold on a hot day? Well, it’s essential to make air conditioning servicing something you do at least every two years. When the next warm day rolls around and you reach for the air conditioner button, you will be glad you did!
Regardless of its use, manufacturers recommended having your car’s air conditioning serviced by professionals at least every second year.
If not rectified, these defects will cause the cooling system to work inefficiency.
Unlike other air conditioning service workshops, we do not subscribe to adding to global warming or breaking the law by re-gassing any leaking or defective vehicle air conditioning systems.
The procedure of a mobile car aircon regas;
- Regas with approved refrigeration gas like r134a or HFO-1234yf refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications.
- We add fluorescent dye to reveal future system leaks.
- Reclaim or replacement of r134a refrigerant or HFO 1234fy.
- Replacement or examination of receiver drier/filter.
- Adjustment of drive belts and pulleys.
- Check the operation of valves and thermostats.
- Clean condenser fins.
- Static & operating pressure checks.
- In-car delivery temperature measurement.
- Check for the build-up of bacteria in the vehicle.
- Compressor clutch operation drive visual belt check.
- Check the condition of the condenser, pipes, and hoses.
- Air Conditioner drier/filter- condition check
- Correct operation of the condenser fan.
- Pressure test, Electronic refrigerant sniffer, Ultraviolet dye test, Vacuum leak test.
MORE FROM KEEPIN COOL AUTO AIR
- Vehicle AC Services.
- Holden Rodeo Aircon O-Ring seals.
- Toyota Aircon Regas Service.
- Need Car Air Conditioning Regas in Brisbane No problem.
- 5 things to know about car air conditioning regas.
Keepin’ Cool Brisbane mobile car air conditioning regas and service includes everything from inspection to repair.
THERE IS NO NEED to spend your time booking your car into a service centre and therefore paying over inflated garage or dealership prices.
We are a licensed mobile car air conditioning business, and we work on site within Brisbane Southside Suburbs.
As a mobile car servicing technician, we replace air conditioning compressors and repairs, and re-gas, and hose repairs.
We come out to your place of employment or your home to do your air conditioning repairs and aircon re-gas service while you take care of other things. This process takes from 1hr to 2hr.
At Keepin Cool, our fully qualified air conditioning technicians can give you a detailed report on the condition of the AC system and with any necessary repairs and maintenance.
We want to get your car air conditioner working to its optimal performance.